Scarflace Tutorial4:22 PM
Here it is, the Scarflace Tutorial!!
Thanks to everyone who was interested in learning how to make it!
Here are the things that you will need:
- Pretty Yarn
- Jewelry Wire
1)Tie ten pieces of yarn (about a yard and a bit long) together
2) Repeat and tie the two bunches together
3) Start a knot but instead of pulling it tight leave lose
4) Take jewelry wire and begin wrapping along one side of chain
5) Add beads as you go, however you want it to look
6) Add pearl at each intersection, threaded on wire
7) Add wire to other side, wrapping it around
8) Tie 5 more strings of yarn to top of knots
9) Thread these strings in and out of the loops
10) Push the wire up around the top knot, pulling on the center threads
11) Form the flower by shaping the wire
12) Repeat the 10 strands for the necklace
13) Tie them into loose knots again (make one a bit longer than another)
14) Use the string left over from the flower to tie a smaller knot chain
15) Secure the ends of the chains to the back of the flower with the wire
16) The other ends of the chains wrap with the yarn
17) Make another (shorter) chain for the back and secure that one end to the back of the flower again and the other to the wrapped ends
There you go! Let me know if you have any questions and if you are going to try it!
See where I am linking HERE! Join in on the FUN!!!